MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 5th July 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
2. To identify any Disclosures of Interest.
3. Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 10th May 2022 to be approved and signed.
4. To co-opt two people to fill vacancies on the Parish Council;
5. To receive any reports from the County Councillors.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £10,133.91 & reserve £30,398.29 at 1.6.22
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
7. Planning Portfolio – to consider 017- Change of use of agricultural building to a dwelling and associated operational development, Springfield Gate, Yarrow Road, Mark – D. Collins together with any new applications received by the date of the Meeting and to confirm recommendations of permission made since the last Meeting in connection with 008, (livestock building, Rookery Farm) 015 (garage 7 Queensway Close) and 016 (school parking) and refusal in connection with 012 (small holding Vole Road)
8. Public Areas Portfolio
9. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues.
10. Member training
11. Date of next Meeting – 6th September 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.