MARK PARISH COUNCIL
The 2022 Annual Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 10th May 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Members need to sign a declaration of acceptance of office prior to commencement of the Meeting.
1. To elect a Chairman for 2022/23 (The Chairman must sign a declaration of acceptance of office)
3. To elect a Vice-Chairman for 2022/23.
4. To identify any Disclosures of Interest.
5. Minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on 26th April 2022 to be approved and signed.
6. To co-opt three people to fill vacancies on the Parish Council;
7. To adopt the revised Countywide Model of Conduct (previously circulated).
8. To resolve that Mark Parish Council meets the criteria to use the General Power of Competence.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £7,337.21 & reserve £28,506.35 at 1.4.22
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To authorise two members to act as cheque signatories.
10. Planning Portfolio – to consider 011- Variation of 33/19/00007 (alterations and conversion of milking shed to living accommodation to be used as ancillary accommodation to main dwelling) to reduce the footprint of the approved overall ridge height extension and change the north elevation first floor roof to flat roof dormer, Primrose Farm, Vole Road, Mark – J. Johnson together with any new applications received by the date of the Meeting.
11 Public Areas Portfolio
12 To consider any further update on projects to commemorate the Platinum Jubilee of HM the Queen.
13. Members to complete returns for the Monitoring Officer and Electoral Services Officer;
14. Date of next Meeting – 5th July 2022 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.