MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5th January 2021 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £7,387.87 & reserve £26,770.87 at 1.2.21
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
6. Planning Portfolio - to consider any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
9. Date of next Meeting – 4th May 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.