MARK PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
8. To review the insurance cover for 2021/22 (cover for the new SIDs will increase the precept by £58.06)
9. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £4,252.99 & reserve £26,771.32 at 1.4.21
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
11. Planning Portfolio - to confirm recommendations of permission in respect of 20/023 – Change of use of land to domestic and erection of replacement double garage, 6 The City – I. Jones and 004 Change of use of agricultural buildings to three dwellings and associated works, Totney Farm, Blackford Road, Mark – A. Comer, together with any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
12 Public Areas Portfolio
13. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
14. Date of next Meeting – 6th July 2021 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.