MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 3rd March 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17th December 2019 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
5. Public clock - update.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £4,436.61 & reserve £35,038.68 at 31.1.20
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To agree Risk Assessment Report & Statement of Internal Control for 2019/20 (copies previously circulated)
7. Planning Portfolio
To consider any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
8 Public Areas Portfolio
9. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
10. 67 Bus Service – update;
11. Date of next Meeting (Annual Parish Meeting) – 5th May 2020 at 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.