MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on
Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 7.00 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 2nd July 2019 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £8,539.35 & reserve £35,003.38 at 1.8.19
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
6. Planning Portfolio
To consider 33/19/00014 – Change of use of agricultural building to dwelling with associated operational development, Wellfield Farm, Vole Road, Mark – Mrs L. Kent; 33/19/00015 – Coppice of hedgerow to the east of Harp Road – M. Popham together with any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
9. Date of next Meeting – 5th November 2019 – 7.00 p.m. then 17th December 2019 instead of 7th January 2020.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.