MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 2nd July 2019 at 7.00 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 9th May 2019 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £11,679.78 & reserve £33,328.51 at 1.6.19
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
6. Planning Portfolio
To consider 33/19/00008 & 012LB – Replacement of self-contained annexe with a purpose-built annexe attached to Southwick House, Southwick Road, Mark – Mr & Mrs C. Larkin together with any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
9. Date of next Meeting – 3rd September 2019 – 7.00 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.