MARK PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Thursday 9th May 2019 at 6.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2019/20.
3. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5th March 2019 to be presented and signed.
5. To resolve that Mark Parish Council meets the criteria to use the General Power of Competence.
6. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £8,669.58 & reserve £33,317.01 at 1.4.19
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To approve the Financial Statement for 2018/19 – previously circulated
[d] To approve the Annual Governance Statement for 2018/19 – as required by the External Auditors.
[e] To approve the Accounting Statements for 2018/19 – as required by the External Auditors.
[f] To adopt revised model Financial Regulations as supplied by SALC - previously circulated.
[g] To review the Insurance Cover for 2019/20.
8. Planning Portfolio
To consider 33/19/00006 Retrospective application for the conversion of a terrace of 3 houses to form a pair of semi-detached houses and a detached house, 4 & 6 The City, Mark – I Jones; 33/19/00007 Conversion of milking shed to living accommodation to be used as ancillary accommodation to main dwelling, erection of extensions and conversion of cider barn to living accommodation, Primrose Farm, Vole Road, Mark – Mr. & Mrs. Johnson.
9 Public Areas Portfolio
10. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
11. Date of next Meeting – 2nd July 2019 – 6.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.