MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 6th November 2018 at 6.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 4th September 2018 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive an update from Samantha Hill, Growth Manager for Truespeed on the installation of their network in the area
5. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £14,192.09 & reserve £33,284.21 at 1.10.18
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To approve a bank reconciliation at 30.9.2018
7. Planning Portfolio
To consider 024 Certificate of Lawfulness for work carried out to separate 2 attached houses to form 2 detached houses, 4 & 6 The City, Mark – Mrs K. Jones together with any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting.
8 Public Areas Portfolio
9. Northwick Road Project Liaison Group – final update.
10. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
11. Date of next Meeting – 8th January 2019.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.