MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Church Hall, Vicarage Lane, Mark on Tuesday 4th September 2018 at 6.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 3rd July 2018 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £3,921.53 & reserve £33,281.52 at 1.8.18
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To approve a bank reconciliation at 30.6.2018
6. Planning Portfolio
To consider 022 Alterations and conversion of milking shed to living accommodation to be used as ancillary accommodation to dwelling and erection of extensions, Primrose Farm, Vole Road, Mark – Mr & Mrs Johnson together with any new planning applications received by the date of the Meeting and any response to the latest LDF consultation.
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Northwick Road Project Liaison Group – update.
9. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
10. Date of next Meeting – Mark Church Hall, 6th November 2018 – 6.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.