MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, Vole Road, Mark on Tuesday 3rd July 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 1st May 2018 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £5,689.45 & reserve £31,655.07 at 1.6.18
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
6. Planning Portfolio
To consider 012 Erection of extension, Stepping Stones, Fishers Lane, Mark – T. Norman. (confirmation of recommendation of permission);
009 Erection of garage and gym and stable building, Southwick House, Southwick Road, Mark – Mr & Mrs C. Larkin;
014 Retrospective change of use of holiday let to residential dwelling, Magnolia House, The Causeway, Mark – J. Balson
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Northwick Road Project Liaison Group – update.
9. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
10. Date of next Meeting – 4th September 2018 – 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.