MARK PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, Vole Road, Mark on Tuesday 1st May 2018 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2018/19.
3. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 13th March 2018 to be presented and signed.
5. To receive short presentation from Kirsten Rushby, Village Agent, Community Council for Somerset
6. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £4,911.92 & reserve £31,652.34 at 1.4.18
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] To approve the Financial Statement for 2017/18 – previously circulated
[d] To approve the Annual Governance Statement for 2017/18 – as required by the External Auditors.
[e] To approve the Accounting Statements for 2017/18 – as required by the External Auditors.
[f] To declare that Mark Parish Council is an exempt authority within the definition contained in the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015.
[g] To review the Insurance Cover for 2018/19.
8. Planning Portfolio
To consider 003 Erection of agricultural building for storing straw, feed and housing sheep and cattle, alterations to vehicular access and formation of new access track, Vole Road, Mark – Mr. & Mrs. M. Hodgson. (confirmation of recommendation of permission).
005 & 006LB Erection of single storey extension to rear on site of outbuildings to be demolished and internal alterations, Old Auster, The Causeway, Mark – Mr. & Mrs. R. Conn (Confirmation of recommendation of permission)
9 Public Areas Portfolio
10. Northwick Road Project Liaison Group – update.
11. Website Portfolio/ Superfast Broadband – to consider any issues;
12. Date of next Meeting – 3rd July 2018 – 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights