MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, Vole Road, Mark on Tuesday 7th November 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 5th September 2017 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £9,159.48 & reserve £31,645.81 at 29.9.17
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
[c] Bank Reconciliation at 30.9.2017
[d] Closure of 2016/17 Audit.
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Planning Portfolio
9. Affordable Housing – to consider any update;
10. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
11. Superfast Broadband – to receive any update on Truespeed scheme.
12. Date of next Meeting – 2nd January 2018 – 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.