MARK PARISH COUNCIL
A Meeting of Mark Parish Council will be held in the Village Hall, Vole Road, Mark on Tuesday 5th September 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. To receive any Disclosures of Interest
3. Minutes of the Meetings held on 4th July and 29th August 2017 to be presented and signed.
4. To receive a presentation from Graham Kerslake, Director of Sales, Truespeed, on their plans to roll out ultra- fast fibre to premises in the rural area and how they might be able to deliver services in Mark.
5. To receive any report from the County Councillor.
[a] Balance of Accounts current £3,494.12 & reserve £31,645.29 at 1.8.17
[b] Accounts for Approval for Payment
7 Public Areas Portfolio
8. Planning Portfolio
9. Website Portfolio – to consider any issues;
10. Date of next Meeting – 7th November 2017 – 7.30 p.m.
Clerk to Mark Parish Council
The Press and Public are welcome to attend this Meeting
Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.