UPDATE - MAY 2019
The sign post at the junction of Little Moor Road/Pump House Road has been completed. All that is left now is the post at the junction at River Road/Southwick Road which is at Amesbury and Puddy, having a new spigot fitted before being blasted and painted at Somerset Forge. This post was donated by a village resident and is an old cast iron post made by a Mr. Day of Mark in the 1930's. This post will replace the single pole that is presently at the junction.
We also have two Heritage Finger Posts to refurbish but we are still waiting for South West Heritage to make a decision on what action we are allowed to take.
Mark Parish Council